Configuring the Wait Room Screen Options
Technical Level: Easy
Your wait room display can be configured to either show the patients' wait times or they can be hidden.
Navigate to the Settings tab, then click on the Wait Room Screen link below the Patient Facing in Clinic.
Once on the Wait Room TV Screen page, you will see each of your clinic's service line/queues. The names of these clinics can be edited and will change simultaneously on the wait room lobby monitor (if being utilized)
The next section displays the wait room screen's Universal Setting including:
- Wait Time Display Option - Format to use when showing the wait time remaining for each patient
- Patient Display Minimum (minutes) - Window in minutes before reservation time to display patients on the wait room screen.
- Static List Length (num of patients) - Number of patients to include in the static list at the top of the page - Additional slots will rotate through the remainder of the list
- Show Patient type - Include a column with the patient type (walkin/online/staff-added)
- Enable Alert Button - Add a button to the patient queue for staff to trigger an alert message on the wait room TV screen
- Alert Message Length (seconds) - Time in seconds to display alert messages on the screen (applies only if alert button is enabled)
- Wait Time Display Buffer (minutes) - Length in minutes of estimated wait range (e.g. 5 minute buffer to show "10 - 15 Minutes")
- Wait Room Callback Time Header - Wording for the remaining time column header on the wait room screen
- Time to Leave Roomed Patients on Screen (minutes) - After an appointment has been called back, this setting will configure how long it will take until the appointment drops off of the Wait Room screen. For example, if this is set to 5, and you press call back on an appointment, it will remain on the Wait Room screen for 5 additional minutes before falling off.
- Patient Name Format - This setting defines the way a patient's name is shown on HIPAA compliant screens.
- Show Provider - Include a column with the queue for each patient.
The last section on the page is the Wait Room Ad Screen. This section allows clinics to display ads on their Wait Room screen. Please reach out to our Support Team for further detail.
Should you have any comments or questions, be sure and use the links in the right sidebar to contact ClockwiseMD Support.