Adding Standard Fields to Walk-In Registration
Technical Level: Easy
NOTE: The following contains settings for online, kiosk, and staff-added registrations. It is provided here so as to group it with other check-in registration configuration guides. This same document will also be included in the online registration configurations for ease of use there.
Adding additonal fields for walk-in patient can be done by navigating to Settings and clicking on Checkin Kiosk under the Patient Facing in Clinic section.
Once on the Checkin Kiosk Settings, find the Standard Patient Field section and configure the following:
• Collect Email from online patients
• Require Email from online patients
• Collect cellphone number from walkin patients
• Require cellphone number from walkin patients (must enable if using SMS text notification)
• Collect new/existing patient status (required if clinic is using athena integration)
• Collect address from walkin patients
• Collect and require zipcode for staff?
• Collect and require zipcode for walkin?
• Collect Gender from walkin patients
Should you have any comments or questions, be sure and use the links in the right side bar to contact ClockwiseMD Support.