Configuring the Wait Time Display Option
Technical Level: Easy
The check-in kiosk wait time can be configured to display in a number of ways. The list below discusses various ways of configuring the wait time display option.
To configure this setting navigate to Settings > Patient-Facing Settings In-Clinic > Check-In Kiosk > Main Checkin Page > Wait Time Display Option
Once there you will see a drop down menu with the following options:
• Do Not Show - this option is selected if the clinic does not wish to display the wait time in any format.
• Number of Hours and Minutes - this option will show the current wait time range in the hh:mm format.
• Number of Minutes - this option will show the current wait time in number of minutes only, e.g., 90 minutes (this is the default setting).
• Patients in Line - this option displays no expected wait time; only the number of patients in the current line up to the first break. A clinic using 'next available' scheduling would place the new patient immediately next in the order.
• Time of Day - as of this writing (12/12/15), this option does not seem to be any different than 'number of minutes' discussed earlier. If this changes, we will modify the description to match the usage.
Be sure and click the Update button to preserve your changes.
Should you have any comment or questions regarding this article, please contact Clockwise support by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-729-1363.